Hello, T24w !
Welcome to Wikitravel, Tom.
Thank you for your interesting contributions to our Devon articles!
We've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and our house style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something useful – someone might be along to help with the proper formatting later if we're both lucky...
Add your home town, or a place you know well or write some insider tips - but don't use first person pronouns.
It was great that you created your own user account on Wikitravel because you will now enjoy various benefits when logged on:
- easier communication with other writers about your edits and travel tips via your very own User Talk page
- choose to turn off advertising (in your user Preferences)
- credit for your travel writing and edits, which will now all be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- your contributions will now become more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravellers as a frequent editor with a history they can check
- you'll now not need to pass a recaptcha test each time you edit
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. We're looking forward to seeing you again here on Wikitravel! --W. Franke-mailtalk 19:33, 19 May 2013 (EDT)
The most kindest welcome on my behalf as well, looking forward to your edits! Also if you have taken pictures of your travels they would be highly appreciated! --OVK (talk) 07:23, 20 May 2013 (EDT)
T24w (talk) 17:00, 23 May 2013 (EDT)