Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created quick contribution guide and a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
The owners of hotels, restaurants, bars, attractions, and other businesses useful to travellers are welcome to share information that helps others in their travels. However, they should adhere strictly to our policies and guidance.
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. -- Adzas (talk) 09:45, 17 September 2013 (EDT)
- I have removed your listing from the Jakarta page. We try to keep the hotel listings by region, so please feel free to re-post it again but in the region article where the hotel is located. If you have any questions, please let us know. Happy editing! Adzas (talk) 09:45, 17 September 2013 (EDT)
- thanks to reminder me about this, but could I suggest to put text The Sultan Hotel & Residence on the splurge (line 619), because it's seems like another 5 stars hotel list. Also Line 651, to change the text sultan become The Sultan Hotel & Residence, and the last Line 658:, why I couldn't add our hotel (The Sultan Hotel & Residence) even it's same like the other list hotel below. thank you for your assistance. cheers.
- Thank you for your feedback. There are still several listings on the main Jakarta page that need to be moved to the respective regions. Do you know the area well enough to advise us where the other hotels that are still listed are located? As there is a mention of some other hotels on the splurge part you can add the name, but the actual listing only in the respective region. Thank you for your understanding and assistance with this page, we are looking forward to further edits from you. Kind regards, Adzas (talk) 10:50, 18 September 2013 (EDT)
- Thank you for your assistance. actually in the jakarta have many new hotel, whichis i'm difficulty to list in this page, but I will list the other hotels soon. For ur suggestions I've re-created in the splurge again, I hope you okay about that. I'm very respect and really appreciated to you, whose the create page Jakarta :D, which sould be create indonesian people :). Nice to text with you, when you come back visit to jakarta? :) thank you best regards Singgasana (talk) 11:09, 19 September 2013 (EDT)
- We are happy that you started to contribute on Wikitravel, and we are looking forward to further edits, with great information about Jakarta. Do you live there? I have not been to Jakarta yet, but visited several other places in Indonesia. Thanks to the article it is great to learn more about this city, so input from you is greatly appreciated. Any time when you have questions, don´t hesitate to contact us. Warm regards, Adzas (talk) 06:18, 19 September 2013 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot and well noted Adzas [ Astrid ] Yes I live in Jakarta, oh I see, I hope we can meet and greet :D. Where do you live now? Singgasana (talk) 19.55, 19 September 2013 (EDT)