Hello, Sctourscircle bandarban! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.--Burmesedays 08:16, 27 July 2011 (EDT)
- Thank you for your recent edits. Please note some very important points:
- 1. All articles must use a standard Wikitravel template. You have created a mass of new articles with no templates
- 2. Please read and understand what is an article?. WT has articles about places and not about attractions.
- 3. Links to travel agents are specifically disallowed at Wikitravel.
- Before creating anymore articles, please read those links I have given very carefully and acknowledge that you understand the guidelines contained within.--Burmesedays 08:16, 27 July 2011 (EDT)
- Looking through, I think all of the articles you have created contain information which should be incorporated as listings into the existing Bandarban Town article. Mountains, hills, rivers and amusement parks are not valid stand alone articles.--Burmesedays 08:22, 27 July 2011 (EDT)
- I don't think you've seen the messages above, so in an effort to get your attention I've put the URL you've been using on the Wikitravel:Local spam blacklist. As Burmesedays indicated, Wikitravel does not create articles for topics like "Kuakata Map" but instead puts information into the relevant city/town articles. Please use this talk page or the Pub if you have questions. -- Ryan • (talk) • 11:45, 27 July 2011 (EDT)
- You so need to read this talk page and stop posting non-articles designed to create business for your travel agency. Failure to do so will result in permanent blacklisting which will seriously effect your Google ranking.--Burmesedays 07:23, 1 August 2011 (EDT)