HelloSatyam555 ! Welcome to Wikitravel. To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. --
I'm sorry, I had to delete your contribution as we cannot understand what you mean. Feel free to try again something a bit more complete or ask for help if needed. PierrB (talk) 06:21, 2 May 2013 (EDT)
 Sammakka Saralamma Jatara
Hi Satyam555! Thanks for the nice article about Sammakka Saralamma Jatara Why don't directly add it in an appropriate listing on Telangana's page? It could help to improve this unfortunately almost empty page... and maybe motivate people to contribute on one topic or another ;) Feel free to answer here if you wish to, or on Sammakka Saralamma Jatara's discussion page. Thanks! PierrB (talk) 03:41, 19 May 2013 (EDT)
- I had to delete your Sammakka Saralamma Jatara page because it was copied from Wikipedia which is against Wikitravel policies. please merge the information with Telangana article as suggested! Thanks! IBAlex (talk) 15:10, 20 May 2013 (EDT)
 Indian articles
Thank you for all your contributions so far! Great job with all the articles you created in Andhra Pradesh region. I just want to draw your attention to couple of things that will make your edits better:
- Please don't insert links to secondary sources of information (including youtube links). Please check External links.
- Don't use first person pronouns.
Also, please let me know where did you get all the pictures that you are inserting in the articles. They are not properly attributed. They miss such information like Author of the picture, title, license. Please add all this information, otherwise the pictures you uploaded will be deleted. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would gladly help you. Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 19:30, 7 August 2013 (EDT)
 Copy pasting from other web sites without attribution
You shouldn't just copy and paste large portions of a Wikipedia article without adequate attribution as you did here.
- In our policies we read:Wikitravellers should avoid using tertiary sources (such as Encyclopædia Britannica or Wikipedia). Anyone looking for additional information from a tertiary source can do so on their own and need not be provided with a link from Wikitravel to such a ubiquitous source as an encyclopedia. This is being done solely to limit external links on Wikitravel. Also if you find that the information from the tertiary sources is useful to travellers generally, then just rewrite it right in our own article rather than providing a link off-site that can not be accessed from a print of our guide. We ask you to respect this. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by IBAlex (talk • contribs) 25 February 2014
Please read carefully this page which explains which subjects get their own article on Wikitravel. It seems that you might be a little bit confused about those policies. Please know that bodies of water, bird sanctuaries, small villages with no tourist attractions DO NOT get a separate article. We ask you kindly to keep that in mind. If something is not clear, please just let me know. Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 20:16, 24 February 2014 (EST)
- I just deleted the article that you created again for Lake Kolleru, which is a body of water and does not get its own article. As this Lake is in the Andhra Pradesh area, you could add some information there if it adds value to the guide. The Atapaka Bird Sanctuary which is located in this same area also does not get its own article, so that also has been deleted again. If any questions, please let us know. Kind regards, Adzas (talk) 06:18, 8 March 2014 (EST)