Thank you for your great contributions to our Khao Sok National Park article!
To help you contribute more constructively, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and our house style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something useful – someone might be along to help with the proper formatting later!
Add your home town, or a place you know well or write some insider tips - but don't use first person pronouns.
It was a good idea to create your own user account on Wikitravel because it will provide various benefits:
- easier communication with other writers about your edits and travel tips via your very own User Talk Page
- choose to turn off advertising or Orbitz (in your Account Settings)
- credit for your travel writing and edits, which will all be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- your contributions will become more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravellers as a frequent editor with a history they can check
- Thank you for the links, I've read and made a note of them. Apologies for the typos on the Khao Sok National Park page - late night in Thailand! Pjrobertson 22:13, 19 March 2013 (EDT)
- My pleasure - and we all make loads of mistakes but, being a Wiki, hoepefully someone will be along to cover our backs and correct our mistakes later.
- PS: It's usual to reply to comments directly underneath them but with increasing indentation for each reply (by incrementing the number of colons by one at the start of each new reply - see here...) --118dot93dot73dot30 23:33, 19 March 2013 (EDT)