Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. I removed your listing as it is considered touting. Please review our policies before listing.
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. -- Tyen (talk) 17:49, 29 July 2013 (EDT)
- I unfortunately had to undo your listing from the Puerto Princesa page as it contained touty language such as 1st person pronouns, which are not allowed in Wikitravel. --OVK (talk) 09:44, 5 August 2013 (EDT)
- Again had to undo your edit from the Jakarta page as it contained 1st person pronouns. Please read trough listings in order to understand how to edit a listing properly. --OVK (talk) 08:33, 19 August 2013 (EDT)
Thank you for updating many of your hotel listings.
Please format them correctly using our house style for phone numbers and hours, etc or you may find they are deleted en masse.
Wikitravel is the second largest on-line travel guide after Lonely Planet so it will be well worth your while spending a few hours with our MoS learning to format your multiple listings correctly.
Things that immediately stand out in your edits are that you are not using our approved abbreviation of "Wi-Fi" rather than WiFi, the phone numbers are not correctly formatted in international format and there is no pricing information whatsoever! (Street should also be abbreviated to St). And the times are formatted incorrectly.
I intend to purge incomplete and out-dated sleep entries in the near future, so if you bother to learn to format listings correctly, this may well give your chain a considerable commercial advantage.
PS: Please also take a look at UUTP to see how to use this talk page...
--Ttcf (talk) 19:08, 28 March 2014 (NZDST)
- You've not bothered to reply, so I have now reverted your edit of
- The Edelweiss Boutique Hotel Kuta, Jalan Kartika Plaza No.108, Kuta, Bali 80361, Indonesia, ☎ +62 361 - 849 6111, . The Edelweiss Boutique Hotel in Kuta, Indonesia allows you to savor the locale’s beauty and vibrancy in the most convenient way possible. Offers unparalleled rest and relaxation with the follwing aminities: air-conditioning, private toilet and bath, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, mini-bar, refrigerator, coffee and tea facilities, desk, seating area, toiletries, towel, hair dryer, wardrobe/closet, clothes rack, ironing facilities, safe and complimentary bottled water. The Edelweiss Boutique Hotel also offers Lemongrass Restaurant, Funky Buddha Bar and Lounge, free Wi-Fi Internet connection in public area, massage service, free parking, airport shuttle (with surcharge), laundry and dry cleaning services. edit
- since, amongst other annoyances, it breached abc, tone, tout, sp., address (do not include the city - unless it is different from the name of the destination article it appears in) and provided no pricing information. --Ttcf (talk) 20:10, 27 October 2014 (EDT)
- Looking on the bright side, I'm pleased to see you using the correct abbreviation of "Wi-Fi". --Ttcf (talk) 20:12, 27 October 2014 (EDT)
- You also need to stop this nonsense - read no-ref-code, please. --Ttcf (talk) 20:35, 27 October 2014 (EDT)