Hello Martinaondaroad! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
Please have a look at the Wikitravel:Article templates and Wikitravel:Section headers before removing or changing any section headings - thanks. ~ 18.104.22.168 22:31, 18 January 2008 (EST)
Praja a Mare looks great but there is more to Italy than Praja a Mare and such dominant photos cannot be accepted. Please note that GET OUT sections refer more to day trips you can make from the location of the article. Praja a Mare is too far away from the Amalfi Coast or even Sicily for a day trip. If Praja a Mare could be considered for that section what about all the places between Amalfi and Praja a Mare? It would make no sense to list them all. Thanks Shep 15:55, 2 February 2010 (EST)
- hi there. 150 KM AWAY CAN BE EASILY MADE IN A DAY TRIP. actually from Praja people do day trip to Pompei very often. so i dont get what the problem is: THE PICTURE IS TOO BIG? FINE, i will just upload a smaller one. IF I CAN'T UPLOAD A PICTURE, THEN YOU SOULD LINK ME TO GUIDELINES WHERE IT SAYS I CANNOT UPLOAD A PICTURE.
- don't wanna bother anyone.... just sticking to what i think is right, and if you can prove it's wrong, i will change it! —The preceding comment was added by Martinaondaroad (talk • contribs) 19:28, 24 March 2011
- If you click on this blue link you will be able to read our image policy. Please remember to sign your posts on talk pages by placing four tildes
~~~~ at the end of your post.
- Also, remember to successively indent. Read here to better inform yourself on talk page etiquette: UUTP --118dot93dot73dot30 17:17, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
- You have made some great contributions, but this relatively recent addition was rather inappropriate because
- 1) You did not use a "thumbnail" image format
- 2) You "shouted" your new sub-section title (ie, you used ALL CAPITAL CASE!!!!)
- 3) The entry is probably more suited to our Calabria article rather than at the Italy level
- 4) much less importantly, you did not follow our Manual of Style (see $)
- Don't let any of my comments put you off adding new helpful contributions! --118dot93dot73dot30 17:22, 20 March 2013 (EDT)
hey guys... can i add Calabria to the other destination on Europe's page?
I saw destination as cinqueterre or blue lagoon... so i thought calabria might be fine. or if you prefer add smaller area, just the town itself. —The preceding comment was added by Martinaondaroad (talk • contribs)
- Hi! Thank you for your message! Please start a discussion about it on the Europe talk page and we will see if this proposal gets a community approval. Just to let you know, in the "Other destinations" section we try to keep things short and we agreed upon having only 9 places listed there. This means that you will have to propose a destination that should be also taken out from that list and support it with the arguments. Let me know if you have more questions. Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 21:34, 28 October 2013 (EDT)