Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel. Please take a sec to look at our copyleft and policies and guidelines, but feel free to plunge forward and edit some pages. Scanning the Manual of style, especially the article templates, can give you a good idea of how we like articles formatted. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, and if you need some info not on there, post a message in the travellers' pub.
- Dear Majnoona. Thanks a lot for welcoming me, its very kind of you. I'm an author an editor on Wikipedia. I travel to Georgia all the time and know many things about the country. I have my own photo materials and travel logs. How can I become a Docent? Thanks again and all the best. CanadianTraveler 11:32, 28 April 2006 (EDT)
- Thanks a lot Evan. CanadianTraveler 11:35, 28 April 2006 (EDT)
- "Village Pump" -> travellers' pub
- "be bold" -> plunge forward
- "sandbox" -> graffiti wall
- "stub notes" -> Article status notes
- "External links" -> We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate them into the text.
Thank you for contributing. -- Majnoona 11:42, 28 April 2006 (EDT)
- Hi. Yes I notice many differences. Thanks for your help. I'll make Georgia contribution gradually as time will allow. Thanks again. CanadianTraveler 11:46, 28 April 2006 (EDT)
I removed Image:Georgians.jpg from the Georgia (country) article, because I wanted to make sure you had a model release from the subjects of the photo. If you do please reinsert the image into the article. Thanks. -- Andrew Haggard (Sapphire) 10:52, 30 June 2006 (EDT)
 Jvari image
I love your shot of Jvari! I'm curious, was that from the road leading up to it? Or did you hike up some sort of path? --Peterfitzgerald 00:00, 1 March 2007 (EST)