we have evry thing listing on the tour listing.
i letf a message in talk Manaus ,why my tour company should remain in the wikitravel listing.
I went to talk Manaus and writte some thing why my tour company should remain on the wikitravel list tour operator,hope this can help.
If you want change emails with me,we can and can tell you more about our tour operator.
Many thanks for your help.
Thx for all your help!! I understood every thing now you send me so far,toutlisting means not promote a tour operator,anyway i read the tour listing,we have a company,we are recommend for few travel guide books,we have office,papers,phone and etc... i understand in Manaus there are many touts but we work pritty serous and we have all papers.
So,my last edit lins is now on and hope stay.
- If all you provide is some guidebooks and papers, it sounds like your company shouldn't be listed, per tour. Ikan Kekek 22:06, 9 April 2012 (EDT)
i tryed all legay way to add my company but wikitravel or you dont accept.
So,dont know what to do.
does not matter if i add my tour company or not right?? does not guaraantee that will be listed.
i try to list in the property way,with adress only and cell phone but doe snot work always is deleted.
My competiros has the same time of list and they are not remove.
What can i do to be listed??
please,help me out cause i read every thing and try to do the way you requiry but not work.
my english it is not so good but i will try to read.
could u send me any link where i could add my tour company properly?
- The latest version of your listing is not touty. But no, I can't guarantee it will stay up. Everything on this site is subject to editing. You may want to post to Talk:Manaus and give an argument for why your tour agency should remain listed. Have you read tour yet? Read it first. Good luck. Ikan Kekek 10:21, 9 April 2012 (EDT)
So,should i read the link you sent me and writte a listing??? my listing was there for over than 1 year and now i dont understand why was remove.
- If a touty listing was overlooked, that's because we volunteer editors don't see everything. I already told you why it was removed. Also, if you read Talk:Manaus, you'll see that there is a move afoot to remove all tour agency listings, so even if you write a non-touty listing, there's no guarantee it won't be removed. But if you continue to tout, it's a guarantee that your listing will not stay up, and your account may even be blocked if it's taking too much time to continually remove your touty listings. Now why have you still not read the links I gave you? Read all of them, and _then_ if you still have a question, ask. Ikan Kekek 23:30, 8 April 2012 (EDT)
Ok,i want add in the correct way.
Can u send me a link or can u add y tour company please??
- I've already given you links to read; didn't you realize that? Here's another: Wikitravel:Activity listings. Read them. I'm just a volunteer editor here, and it's not my job to write a commercial listing for you. The article will not be markedly improved, if at all, with yet another tour agency listed. So unless you can read the links I gave you and post a reasonable listing, maybe you should forget it. Nothing personal, but you've wasted a lot of time so far. Ikan Kekek 19:36, 8 April 2012 (EDT)
Read tour and dt, and then you'll understand why all your edits are being reverted.
Ikan Kekek 07:04, 7 April 2012 (EDT)
Why my listing is remove???
- Can you read and understand Standard English ?? :D 22.214.171.124 14:18, 8 April 2012 (EDT)
- Read the links I gave you above, especially dt. Ikan Kekek 15:00, 8 April 2012 (EDT)