Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. -- OVK 09:18, 10 February 2013 (EST)
- Hello Ktyliu! Thank you for your message left here. I would not be able to remove this filter permanently as it could expose us to the large amount of spam. However, I see the site is legitimate and I could remove the blacklisted term only to put the link on the page and "lock it" again. Please let me know where exactly would you like to insert this URL and I will do it. Thank you! Feel free to respond below as I will be watching this page. Cheers! IBAlex (talk) 20:07, 29 April 2013 (EDT)
- Is it perhaps possible to insert a particular website (such as 131500_DOT_com_DOT_au) into some special whitelist so that it can pass the check (even though there's a generic blacklisting)? Since there might be others that would want to point to that site. Personally, I ran into the issue while updating http://wikitravel.org/wiki/en/index.php?title=Sydney/Parramatta&action=edit§ion=7 and I worked around the issue by pointing to a page  that has a link to the target page (and pdf).
- Ok, thank you! I have just put this website on our white list. Please let me know if everything works for you now. happy editing! Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 14:41, 30 April 2013 (EDT)
- The link now works, thank you! =)
- You're welcome! IBAlex (talk) 20:42, 30 April 2013 (EDT)