Hello, Kashmirlehlabib !
Thank you for starting and developing our Comilla article !
We've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and our house style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something useful – someone might be along to help with the proper formatting later if we're both lucky...
Add your home town, or a place you know well or write some insider tips - but don't use first person pronouns.
It was great that you created your own user account on Wikitravel because you will now enjoy various benefits when logged on:
- easier communication with other writers about your edits and travel tips via your very own User Talk page
- choose to turn off advertising (in your user Preferences)
- credit for your travel writing and edits, which will now all be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- your contributions will now become more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravellers as a frequent editor with a history they can check
- you'll now not need to pass a recaptcha test each time you edit