Hello Johan! How are you? Thank you for all your contribution on English Wikitravel, great to have you here! Regarding your last comment on the Main Page, we are currently working on updating the Travel Alerts and Current and upcoming events.
Do you happen to contribute also on the other language versions of Wikitravel? Cheers! IBAlex 18:15, 24 October 2012 (EDT)
- Everything is fine, thank you! I am only doing minor edits here and on the swedish version. As there have been some change of the community here, I hope we will soon se some new things happening-maybe a cooperation with TripAdvisor or possibility for a Facebook-connect would be really nice./Johan Jönsson 15:09, 25 October 2012 (EDT)
- Glad to hear you are also looking at the Swedish version! I'm actually gathering the information now for the Travel Alerts and Current and upcoming events to make some updates. I'm also open to any suggestions/ topics that could be covered. Thank you! IBAlex 19:20, 25 October 2012 (EDT)
- Maybe something on Hurricane Sandy, things could get messy in american east coast travels./Johan Jönsson 16:04, 26 October 2012 (EDT)
- You read my mind! That's what I wrote before reading your post. Check it out in Travel Alerts Still, thanks for suggesting, I appreciate that! IBAlex 19:15, 26 October 2012 (EDT)
- Great, I like the global touch of the news. Great holidays like Diwali is good for travelers to know of. Keep up the good work! /Johan Jönsson 04:36, 27 October 2012 (EDT)
Hello! Thank you for your last contributions! It's nice to see you here again. Cheers! IBAlex (talk) 10:09, 11 July 2015 (EDT)