Hello Hayfield! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
And again, thanks for your help with Cherry Hill-- Sertmann 23:48, 8 November 2008 (EST)
If you're interested in helping out with Edmonton as I saw on your user page, get in touch with Edmontonenthusiast, for example on his talk page. His being doing a lot of great work to Edmonton, but some districts are still lacking, maybe you can help. Sertmann 23:55, 8 November 2008 (EST)
- Hay! You have interest in Eddy? YAY! Haha...that's nice. Do you live in E-town? It'd be nice to have some help: Mill woods, east central are really lacking. Are you that annonymous user that was on my talk page? If you have any pictures aswell they'd be greatly appreciated. Sert, haha thanks for the nice mention ,you work hard too! Keep smiling, ee talk 00:29, 9 November 2008 (EST).
- 'D also like to say, Welcome! Keepsmiling, ee talk 00:30, 9 November 2008 (EST).
- yeah thanks ee and everyone for the great welcomes and also my dad was born in canada swift current and he had a relative that lived in Regina btw it seems like canada is a really cool place never been though... --Hayfield 00:32, 9 November 2008 (EST)
- Hey, so you like Edmonton? What do you like about it? It's interesting to know. Do tell! Keep smiling, ee talk 00:33, 9 November 2008 (EST).
- It seems like a really big city with lots of things to do you must like it...? --Hayfield 00:38, 9 November 2008 (EST)
Lemme tell ya, I love it! What kinds of stuff do you particularily like-I am sure Edmonton has a great amount of it. Shopping, Museums, Festivals, Parks, Just looking around, Helping out, Galleries, Restaurants, what? Keep smiling, ee talk 19:01, 9 November 2008 (EST).
- I have never been to Edmonton so i would'nt know. LOL but seems interesting all of canada interests me. --Hayfield 19:06, 9 November 2008 (EST)
- No I mean like in general. Like if you went to New York, would you go to the Museum of Natural History or walk 5th Avenue. Stuff like that. Keep smiling, ee talk 19:59, 9 November 2008 (EST).
Hey there. Welcome from me too! Any questions, please leave a message on my talk page. Thanks.. Texugo 00:26, 9 November 2008 (EST)
Hey again. It seems you were wondering about the Cope section. Cope is for churches, libraries, laundromats, and other things which are part of everyday life. You might have a look at our article templates for a description of what each section should entail, and also the Where you can stick it page breaks down in detail to show what section certain things should be listed in. Hope that helps! Texugo 00:45, 9 November 2008 (EST)
- Hospitals, TV Stations, Learn, Work, .... Keep smiling, ee talk 00:47, 9 November 2008 (EST).
Theres some stuff at the bottom (3-4) topics that you might be interested in talk:edmonton. Check 'er out! Keep smiling, ee talk 00:55, 9 November 2008 (EST).
Thanks Hayfield for all the work in Edmonton you've done and you being very kind. I am adding you to my "Nice people on WikiTravel" thing in my user page, check it out! Keep smiling, ee talk 18:46, 10 November 2008 (EST).
thanks for the kind comments in my talk! i really apreciate it your a nice person. how is it going? what city do you live and how is it? whats your favourite canadian city? keep smiling, ee talk 14:37, 12 November 2008 (EST).
"Talk to me on my new account please... TY --Hayfield 22:46, 18 November 2008 (EST)"
- hmmm, it may be an idea to give a hint your new account name then :) --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 23:04, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- yes i decided to give this one up... now full time i will use my name. which is DonaldLandryII is this okay i'am not considered a sock puppet are I? Can you give me a break this one and only time thanks. --DonaldLandryII 23:14, 18 November 2008 (EST)
- I'am back anyway for right now so nvm what i have said... idk --Hayfield 21:04, 22 November 2008 (EST)
I am curious as to where you have been bashed on Wikipedia as it seems interesting to me. I have never seen it on that site. edmontonenthusiast [ee] .T.A.L.K. 19:19, 26 November 2008 (EST).
People do bash you on wikipedia --Hayfield 23:48, 26 November 2008 (EST)
- That's kind of bad-but don't take it personally as they prob don't have anything else to do. Do you have a link of where a certain one happened? edmontonenthusiast [ee] .T.A.L.K. 10:00, 27 November 2008 (EST).