Hi, Alexandre. I just notice that nobody's given you the "official" welcome speech, even though you've been a Wikitravel member for a year (!). Let's get that going!
Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel. Please take a second to look at our copyleft and policies and guidelines, but feel free to plunge forward and edit some pages. Scanning the Manual of style, especially the article templates, can give you a good idea of how we like articles formatted. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, and if you need some info not on there, post a message in the travellers' pub.
- "Village Pump" -> travellers' pub
- "be bold" -> plunge forward
- "sandbox" -> graffiti wall
- "stub notes" -> Article status notes
- "External links" -> We do not use a separate external links section, but incorporate them into the text.
- "Neutral Point of View" -> Nope, not here. Instead we have a policy of being fair.
Once again, welcome and feel free to plunge forward and help Wikitravel grow.