Hell, Adigax91. It looks like no-one's given you an official welcome yet, so welcome to Wikitravel! I'm loving your descriptions of regional cuisines in India.
Whenever you have some spare time, feel free to read some of the reference pages here, like Wikitravel:Manual of style and the numerous links on that page. And if you have questions at any point, feel free to ask them here or in the Wikitravel:Travellers' Pub.
All the best,
Ikan Kekek 05:02, 19 June 2012 (EDT)
- Looking at your edits makes me so hungry—I don't think any Indonesian restaurants are open right now in D.C... --Peter Talk 01:35, 18 July 2012 (EDT)
 Copyrighted material?
While you have added a lot of useful content to articles, is all the content your original text, or have you copied text from another source (like a book or website)? If the content has been copied from another source, it must be in the public domain for you to add it like you have without crediting the authors. Otherwise, the content is either copyrighted or has an open license where you must attribute the original authors. Unless the content is your own original wording or in the public domain (unlikely), the content you have added must be removed. AHeneen 02:28, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
Hi there Aheneen it is from a travel website, is it possible to reference it? or if not it can be removed--Adigax91 04:45, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
- What website? The content of most websites is subject to copyright, so it cannot be added to Wikitravel. A few websites have a license that allows their content to be used on Wikitravel, but we have to list the website to credit the authors. AHeneen 20:17, 9 September 2012 (EDT)
- Unless you have permission from the copyright owner, it cannot be used here.
- According to Wikitravel:External links, other travel guides should not be linked to either. If you disagree, you could start a discussion on the policy page's talk page. Pashley 02:31, 10 September 2012 (EDT)
Hi okay sure you can delete all the info then, Thanks--Adigax91 04:35, 10 September 2012 (EDT)
- Hi, Adigax91 -- I have reverted all your edits since the beginning of September; have you ever made an edit that was not copyrighted material from that other travel guide? You made edits in June as well, and if it's all from the other guide I can just revert all your edits.--IBobi talk email 15:47, 10 September 2012 (EDT)