Great work on Eindhoven—please keep it up!
By the way, have you considered creating an account at Wikitravel? It gives a bunch of benefits:
- Easier communication — you will receive others' comments on your personal talk page, even if your future visits are from another IP.
- Credit for your contributions — at the bottom of any article you edit.
- Build a reputation — allow other Wikitravellers to distinguish you from other anonymous users, and provide you with a greater level of trust.
- Watchlist — a list of pages for which you want to keep track of future changes.
- Become a Wikitravel:Docent — if you know a destination well and would like to share your knowledge.
- Preferences menu — customize your Wikitravel experience.
--Peter Talk 19:29, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.