To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
By the way, have you considered creating an account at Wikitravel? It gives a bunch of benefits:
- Easier communication — you will receive others' comments on your personal talk page, even if your future visits are from another IP.
- Credit for your contributions — at the bottom of any article you edit.
- Build a reputation — allow other Wikitravellers to distinguish you from other anonymous users, and provide you with a greater level of trust.
- Watchlist — a list of pages for which you want to keep track of future changes.
- Become a Wikitravel:Docent — if you know a destination(s) well and would like to share your knowledge.
- Preferences menu — customize your Wikitravel experience.
--DenisYurkin 11:04, 17 March 2010 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.