Please read SEO. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:52, 6 April 2010 (EDT)
- All of your edits have been removed. Please read the guideline above - Wikitravel is a travel guide, not an advertising tool. -- Ryan • (talk) • 11:56, 6 April 2010 (EDT)
- Please leave a note on this talk page once you have read (and understand) the SEO guidelines. Until then all of your edits are being reverted as quickly as you add them since they are not in compliance with our policies. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:53, 22 April 2010 (EDT)
- Hi! You seem to be a slow learner. Until you are not compliant all your listings will be reverted. jan 06:47, 18 May 2010 (EDT)
I've blocked you from editing for one day to avoid wasting more of you and our time. Please respond on this talk page after you have read the guidelines referenced above. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:41, 18 May 2010 (EDT)
- I'm blocking you again for one day as your edits continue to be inappropriate. Please read the guidelines referenced above. -- Ryan • (talk) • 12:35, 10 August 2010 (EDT)
- Your edits will continue to be removed since they are not in compliance with our guidelines for hotel marketers. Please leave a note on this talk page once you have read that guideline, otherwise your edits may be removed without review based on the fact that you have thus far not made any edits that were appropriate for our guides. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:15, 12 August 2010 (EDT)
- Again, please take time to read the guidelines for hotel marketers - I have removed all of your most recent edits. In particular, see Wikitravel:Accomodation listings for information on how to properly format a listing. Do not use the first person. Do not use marketing language. Do not describe local attractions in your listings. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:40, 31 March 2011 (EDT)
Every edit you are making is being reverted, so I've blocked you for a day to avoid wasting more time. Please respond on this talk page when you have read the messages above. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:54, 8 April 2011 (EDT)
- Since you simply wait 24 hours and return I've blocked you for a week. Please leave a message on this talk page indicting that you have read & understand the hotel marketer guidelines, otherwise edits from this address will continue to be removed and the account may be blocked from editing for longer periods of time. -- Ryan • (talk) • 13:44, 13 May 2011 (EDT)
- Since the latest batch of edits from this address weren't properly formatted, and the descriptions were inappropriate, I've blocked this account again, this time for two weeks. When the block ends you are welcome to ask any questions you may have on this talk page, but since you have ignored all messages above I'm not holding out much hope... -- Ryan • (talk) • 14:00, 20 May 2011 (EDT)
- I've blocked you yet again, this time for three weeks. At the end of three weeks, if you still want to contribute to this site please respond on this talk page with a note indicating that you have read and understand the guidelines for hotel marketers. -- Ryan • (talk) • 12:23, 15 July 2011 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.