Please read SEO. -- Ryan • (talk) • 16:07, 6 April 2010 (EDT)
- I've temporarily blocked you from editing. Please leave a note on this talk page after you have read the SEO guidelines. -- Ryan • (talk) • 20:03, 6 April 2010 (EDT)
- Can you unblock me? I believe that I have followed the submission rules. I need to add several hotel listings. Wikitravel is an authoritative website were potential travelers can find information. I setup an account and still had listings removed. Please, explain your motives for blocking and removing my submissions. -Eric
- Did you read the SEO guideline I listed above??? That guideline explains our policy for businesses that add multiple listings to Wikitravel. -- Ryan • (talk) • 15:59, 8 April 2010 (EDT)
- I sure did, created an account, added listing using the provided template and kept the marketing speak to a minimum, ex. "hotel offers a golf course..." Can you explain why my listings are being removed if I am following your "SEO guideline listed above" —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Eric13 (talk • contribs)
- No one has removed any edits you've made while logged in - the only edits you've made using an account were to this talk page. See Special:Contributions/Eric13. -- Ryan • (talk) • 18:30, 8 April 2010 (EDT)
- I had to create another account to post comments to this page as the account I created to submit hotels is not accessible anymore. And I can assure you that listings submitted under that account were removed. The previous account was "hwshotels." Any thoughts? User:Eric13
- I don't see any contributions made for an account with that name. Special:Contributions/hwshotels returns nothing. -- Ryan • (talk) • 19:07, 8 April 2010 (EDT)
- Here is is: Special:Contributions/HWSHotels. The only contribution made by that account was to create a user page; no listings were added to any articles. -- Ryan • (talk) • 19:26, 8 April 2010 (EDT)
- I created it again, so it had to have been deleted. I tried several times to log back into "HWSHotels" and received "username does not exist." I created a new account using the same username "hwshotels" and successfully created that account. I am not sure what happened. I will try to submit my listings again. Thanks for your help User:Eric13 User:hwshotels
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.