Hello, anonymous editor using the IP address of 184.108.40.206 !
Thank you for your interesting contributions to our Thurso article!
To help you contribute, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and our house style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something useful – someone might be along to help with the proper formatting later if we're both lucky...
Add your home town, or a place you know well or write some insider tips - but don't use first person pronouns.
It would be great if you would create your own user account on Wikitravel because it would then provide you with various benefits:
- easier communication with other writers about your edits and travel tips via your very own User Talk page
- a choice to turn off advertising (in your user Preferences)
- credit for your travel writing and edits, which will then all be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- your contributions will become more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravellers as a frequent editor with a history they can check
- you'll not need to pass a recaptcha test each time you edit
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. We're looking forward to seeing you again here on Wikitravel as a registered user! --W. Franke-mailtalk 14:24, 30 June 2013 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.