While your contributions are appreciated, I've got some concerns about creating so many skeleton articles without first discussing them. Please note the following:
- Many of the articles you are creating do not follow the Wikitravel:Article naming conventions.
- Many of the articles you are creating duplicate or overlap with other region articles.
I'd like to ask that (for now) you stop creating new articles and discuss the proposed regional breakdowns on the talk page for articles for the country or region that you are sub-dividing. If you have questions you can ask them on this talk page or in the Pub. -- Ryan • (talk) • 12:32, 23 March 2012 (EDT)
- I have unfortunately proposed that most of your contributions be deleted. It would be HUGELY helpful if you would engage in discussion, but creating dozens of new region articles each day that often duplicate existing articles without discussion creates significant work for other contributors. -- Ryan • (talk) • 11:45, 24 March 2012 (EDT)
Hi again! PLEASE respond on this talk page so that it is clear you have seen these messages. Your contributions are appreciated, but you have now created nearly one hundred articles, many of which overlap with existing Wikitravel regions. Could I ask that you please pause for a bit so that we can try to find a way to better incorporate your contributions into existing Wikitravel region articles? Again, please respond on this talk page so that it is clear you have seen these messages. -- Ryan • (talk) • 10:41, 27 March 2012 (EDT)
 PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE
Hi! We highly appreciate your efforts in Plunge forward our Pakistan articles. We already have a structure for Pakistan and believe that this structure benefits the travellers most. If you want to change it, you need to discuss first with us. Please read Wikitravel:Manual of style! We will need to delete your newly created articles if you don't start to talk with us. To get your attention we consider blocking you for 24 hours in case you don't react to that message. Jc8136 11:53, 27 March 2012 (EDT)
- Hi! You are back after the one day block. I blocked you for two hours to get your attention. Please stop creating new articles. Also please don't start edit warring articles you created between India and Pakistan. We don't do politics at Wikitravel so read Wikitravel:Be_fair#Political_disputes Jc8136 11:26, 29 March 2012 (EDT)
Hi! You are back and still create skeletons. Based on our community decision at vfd, all your article have been deleted. Please stop recreating deleted articles. Start to talk to us or go away. We are based on consensus and not single actions. You are blocked for today to read and learn about our policies. Jc8136 08:37, 10 April 2012 (EDT)
 PLEASE READ!!!!
Please, please read this message and then respond on this talk page. While it's great that you are contributing, creating dozens of outlines may not be the best way to spend your time. Instead, read Wikitravel:Quick contribution guide and try to add to an existing article, or create one or two new articles and begin filling out the section headers. Otherwise, many of your contributions may simply be deleted as there is concern that your articles do not fit existing Wikitravel article criteria.
PLEASE respond with a message on this talk page so it is clear you have seen these messages - we've been trying to get your attention from some time, but it seems that you're either ignoring these messages or haven't seen them. -- Ryan • (talk) • 11:58, 11 April 2012 (EDT)
Hi! You are back and you start to copy text from Wikipedia. Please don't copy+paiste text from Wikipedia in our articles. Please also read what is an article. Uninhabited islands and islands in a harbour don't have an own article. Jc8136 10:26, 23 April 2012 (EDT)
- Hi! Please don't copy articles from Wikipedia into WT. That is not the way it works. We are not copycats, so finally start to engage with us. Jc8136 12:25, 24 April 2012 (EDT)
Hi! I have recently noticed that you have created many pages for regions and districts in Pakistan. What is the nature of the edits you are making? Do you need some help with that? Looking forward to your answer. Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 12:44, 19 June 2013 (EDT)
- Hello again! Could you please flesh out the details of a page before creating a bunch more? It doesn’t do a traveler any good to search for one of these places and come to an empty page. Wikitravel admins are seriously considering deleting all the skeleton pages you have created unless you start adding original content to them.
- Also, we strongly encourage you to create your own account on Wikitravel so that we can communicate with you. It will give you various benefits as well:
- Ability to communicate with other writers about your edits and travel tips
- Ability to turn off advertising in your Account Settings
- Credit for your travel writing/edits, which will be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- Your contributions will be more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravelers
- No need to pass recaptcha test
- Looking forward to hearing back from you. You can contact me on my Talk Page. If we don't get a respond from you we would have to delete all those skeleton pages that you create. Warm regards, IBAlex (talk) 14:42, 21 June 2013 (EDT)
Sorry, we didn't hear back from you so I'm going to delete all the skeleton pages you created and also short block you. If you would like to respond to us, please leave us a message on the Traveler's Pub.
- Since I did not hear back from you, I'm deleting all the skeleton pages you created as they have no value for the traveler. I'm also blocking your IP address temporarily. Best, IBAlex (talk) 15:24, 2 August 2013 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.