Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel. To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something – someone will be along to help with the formatting later! Add your hometown, or a place you’ve visited often!
- Ability to communicate with other writers about your edits and travel tips
- Ability to turn off advertising in your Account Settings
- Credit for your travel writing/edits, which will be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- Your contributions will be more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravelers
 Our Manual of Style
Alex gave you good advice above about creating your own account here on Wikitravel.
Unfortunately, with this edit you also changed our stand 24 hour style of Time display to an alternative form. This would have been fine - if the Tacoma article did not already use the 24 hour format or if you could never see the 24 hour format used in print in Tacoma - however, both of these situations are not the case in Tacoma.
- We appreciate your expansion of our Tacoma article. Personally I'd be grateful if you took a look at Days before you change a correct style to an incorrect style again! --118dot93dot73dot30 22:36, 17 March 2013 (EDT)
I suspect you know the area well, so perhaps you could fill in the price ranges in the "Sleep" section template for the
Budget = Under $?
Mid-range = $?-?
Splurge = $?
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.