Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel. To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something – someone will be along to help with the formatting later! Add your hometown, or a place you’ve visited often!
- Ability to communicate with other writers about your edits and travel tips
- Ability to turn off advertising in your Account Settings
- Credit for your travel writing/edits, which will be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- Your contributions will be more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravelers
- No need to pass recaptcha test
Your recent contribution on the Brussels page was removed by another user, as the content was copied from another source. This is against our policy. Please feel free to add information (original content) to the article, following above guidelines. If you have any questions, don´t hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Adzas (talk) 05:29, 10 October 2013 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.