Hello! Welcome to Wikitravel.
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page.
However, even more important than following every guideline is to PLUNGE FORWARD and write something – someone will be along to help with the formatting later! Add your hometown, or a place you’ve visited often!
It is also a good idea to create your own account on Wikitravel because it will give you various benefits:
- Ability to communicate with other writers about your edits and travel tips
- Ability to turn off advertising in your Account Settings
- Credit for your travel writing/edits, which will be attributed to you rather than just an IP address
- Your contributions will be more trusted as you become familiar to other Wikitravelers
- No need to pass recaptcha test
If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub. We are looking forward to seeing you on Wikitravel! -- -- Tyen (talk) 16:43, 22 July 2013 (EDT)
- I noticed you are adding the same link and info on many city articles in India. Please only put the link on the page where the company has its main address, or on the main India page, but not on all articles. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!! Adzas (talk) 11:09, 12 August 2013 (EDT)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her.
Such an IP address can be shared by several users.
If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.