I live and work in Colorado, splitting my time between the Front Range and Western Slope. A "recovering journalist," I am currently in the hospitality industry, where I help my family build and manage hotels. I came to Wikitravel for Internet 2.0 promotion and civic boosterism for my adopted hometown, and ended up staying because of the community. (And it's addictive!) It may be geeky to say this, but as I learn the tricks and short cuts of the Wiki markup language, I find it kinda fun.
Places I Have Visited
- Frankfurt, Rhine Valley, Rudesheim, Koblenz, Berlin, Hanover, Wiesbaden, Heidelberg.
- Montreal, Vancouver, Victoria, Quebec City.
- 47 out of 50 states in the U.S.. (I am currently racing a German friend to see who can make it to all 50 first).
Pages I Have Built
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Dieser Benutzer hat grundlegende Deutschkenntnisse.
Pages I Have Contributed to
Pages I Am Building
- Gould -- Moose Watching Capital of Colorado. So very cool! Moose rock!
- Agritourism -- Time to build this travel topic from the ground up. Please help me grow this page.
Sandbox Ideas I'm Kicking About
- Dinosaur Diamond Drive -- Split between Colorado and Utah, a phenomenal fossil tour.
- Grand Circle Tour --Visits most of the National Parks in the Four Corners states.
- A Pictograph Tour of Northeastern Utah and Northwestern Colorado
- A Hot Springs Guide to Colorado.
- Improving the Colorado information in general.
I have just signed up as a docent for Colorado and Agritourism, so I look forward to collaborating on these topics.
My Talk page and e-mail are the best way to communicate with me.
Feel free to visit me at my Wine Blog .