Who?Wikus du Toit or JOHANNES LODEWIKUS DU TOIT as my mother and father named me. Bethal, Mpumalanga, South Africa. Completed Masters Degree in Acting in Pretoria. I believe that travel is the best way to heal, explore, believe, experience and grow. In the words of Iceland's Bjork :
''if travel is searching and home has been found, then i'm not stopping, i'm going hunting, i'm the hunter and i'll bring back the goods, but i don't know when''
Currently living in a gorgeous apartment I bought in KILLARNEY, Johannesburg, South Africa. This (supposed) violent city is my home where I work at AFDA, the South African Film School, which is regarded as one of the best in the world by CILECTor beter known as Centre de International de Liaison des Ecoles de Cinéma et de Télévision (or if you dont speak French INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF FILM AND TELEVISION SCHOOLS) in Brussels, Belgium.
 Where I've Been?
- NORTH AMERICA
-- -- --United States of America
- SOUTH AMERICA
-- -- --Brazil
 Favourite & Worst ?
It's always hard to choose the best and the worst.
- BEST EXPERIENCE
- Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- Cycling through Guilin, China to the Reed Fulte Cave
- CHRIST the REDEEMER in Rio de Janeiro
- Walking the BROOKLYN BRIDGE in New York City
- LE MONT ST. MICHEL abbey in Normandy
- CENTRAL PARK in New York City
- Picnic high above Vitznau on Mount Rigi overlooking Lake Luzerne, Switzerland
- OKAVANGO DELTA in Botswana
- Cycling next to the Li and Yulong Rivers in Yangshuo, China
- WORST EXPERIENCE
 Where next?
 Before I die
- Pandas in China
- Gorillas and Bonobos in Gabon
- Tokyo and Kyoto
- Costa Rica
- Los Angeles
- Train from Lhasa to China
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- Ngorogoro Crater inTanzania
- Athens and Greek Islands
- Crossing the Atlantic Ocean on the QM2
- Dakar to Timbuktu via Djenne
- Namib Desert in Namibia
- Uluru in Australia
- Pantanal in Brazil
- Dubai in United Arab Emirates
- Trans Siberian Express
- Northern Lights in Alaska
- Mountain Gorillas in Uganda