I am, therefore I wander. (Or wandered. With two kids, I barely get to the local bodega these days!). In addition to Wikitravel, I edit as RegentsPark on Wikipedia.
While New York City has been my primary home for the last twenty years, I've done short stints living in London and Paris as well. I've traveled extensively, with many visits in many years, in Burma and India. I love spending a little of each summer in Tuscany and Provence and visit Paris every opportunity I get. In between all this, I've managed to visit dozens of European countries (with Spain at the top of the list) and a few others in Asia and the middle East. The list, for what it's worth: Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Bhutan, Burma, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Italy, Laos, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, USA, Vietnam. Some of these places so long ago that any information I have is useless - Hungary in the 1980s probably bears no resemblance to Hungary today, and, I'm sure, the Laos of today does not look like the Laos of 1996! Some I keep going back to (France, Spain, Greece, Burma, Barbados, and India top that list). Some, the GDR for example, are no longer extant!
English, Hindi (pretty darn good!), Spanish (picked up on the streets of New York and half way decent) and very basic Burmese (can't find that anywhere on Wikitravel:Babel).
 Recent wanderings
(Trips within the US not included.)
- 2012 Rome, Florence, Lucca, A Coruña, Santiago de Compostela, Lugo, Seville, Cordoba, Granada, Murcia, Cehegin, Madrid.
- 2011: Mexico, Oaxaca (city),San Augustinillo, Mexico City. Tanzania, Dar es-Salaam, Zanzibar, Arusha, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park.
- 2010: India, Delhi, Goa, Ranakpur, Udaipur. Boston.
- 2009: India (March). Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia (August); and Paris and Megève (December).
- 2008: India (Delhi, Madras, Sanchi, Pondicherry). Madrid, Spain in November. India (Delhi and Bombay) in July. Italy (Italian_Riviera, Tuscany, Cinque Terre, Genova) in June. Honduras in April.
- 2007: India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kerala) in August. Barbados in April. India (rural areas of Orissa and Chhattisgarh, Mumbai) in February.
- 2006: London (January - July). Burma (lots of revisits and Mrauk U, Pathein and Sittwe for the first time) in March. India (Delhi and Chennai) in April. Amsterdam in February. Paris in February and May. Venice in May. Athens and Santorini in July. Prague (hated it!) in May.
- 2005: India (Mumbai and Goa) in September. Italy (Tuscany and Umbria) in August. My second child made her appearance in March!
- 2004: France (Pau, Biarritz, Midi-Pyrenees, Paris) in August. Spain (Murcia, Almeria, Velez Blanco) in May. India (Delhi, Rajasthan, Chennai) in March. Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria) in February.
 I'm working on
- Yangon. MOS, beefing up sights, adding to the listings.
- London with children.
- New York City with children. Desultorily.
- Paris with children. Very desultorily.
- The Manhattan Project Reducing the number of districts and streamlining the Manhattan pages.
- Barbados. Re-districtified. But a long way to go on this page.
- Myanmar cities. Pyin U Lwin is already pretty good (better than the LP version!) and I'll get Hsipaw there soon. Mandalay needs a ton of work. Myitkyina, Mrauk U to follow soon.