aka WTDuck, but I seem to have hopelessly lost all means of getting into that account...
 Info for everyone else
Just a little info about me... I live in Europe, and every so often I get to travel for work or for fun. Probably wikitravel already has great pages for most of the places I go, but when it doesn't, I'll try to add a little more info.
- First stop: Padova (Italy), with a side-trip to Vicenza (Italy)
- Next up: Lorraine (France), specifically Nancy and Metz
- And Koblenz - just in time to catch the Rhein in Flames!!
- Nothing to add to the Brussels guide, but Mechelen made for a surprisingly nice day-trip.
 Finding Me
Most of my wikitravel time is now spent on fr: - If you want to leave me a message, better to do it there.
 A few shortcuts for me
- The pub
- Pages by Category
- big city template
- Map making - someday I might try....
- fr: login
- Bhubaneswar - hotel style / listings