|| Tomuto uživateli je čeština mateřským jazykem.
|| This user is able to contribute with a near-native level of English.
|| Dieser Benutzer hat sehr gute Deutschkenntnisse.
|| This user knows basic phrases in a lot of different languages. At least that's what he thinks.
- A small village close to the border of West and Central Bohemia so I don't expect it would be described here any time soon. Even English Wikipedia knows nothing about this place.
Among my numerous (three or maybe more, I don't really remember) hobbies are travelling and heavy C++ programming.
Well, the latter is more of a job, to be honest, that allows me to earn my daily bread and pay my travel expenses. And settle my numerous debts.
On the road, I often try to edit WikiTravel with up-to-date information from around the world. Which I often do unless I forget what I learned just a few minutes ago.
Which I also often do.
Many of my contributions are listed here under many different IP adresses because I also often forget to login. Or what was my password. Or that I was not registered at all.
Yeah, programming is not exactly good for your memory.
I have traveled to a lot of places so I am pretty sure I will forget to mention an awfully large amount of them in here. The places I have lived in are bold.
- Czech Republic
- A lot of places, obviously. Prague, Pilsen, Brno, Blansko, Domažlice, Cheb, Karlovy Vary, Třeboň, Krkonoše, Krušné hory, Jeseníky, Šumava, Český les, to name just a few. And of course my home village of Třebnuška, officially a part of Zbiroh.
- Vienna, Salzburg, Bad Aussee and Lake Constance (Bodensee). Also traveled through a lot of other places but not really visited them.
- Savudrija, Zadar and Murter, Šibenik, Korčula, Krka and Plitvice
- Helsinki. In January. It was -30℃ with strong winds. It was terrible.
- Frankfurt, Darmstadt, Cologne (Köln), Berchtesgaden, Fläming, Potsdam, Lübeck, Dresden, Münster, Ibbenbüren, Bremen and Bremerhaven, Osnabrück. I have traveled through Berlin many times but actually never stopped there. Shame on me.
- Athens, Crete (all the way around) and Aegina.
- Budapest. In February. It was -10℃. Water was 38℃. It was great.
- Trieste, Venice, Brixen (or Bressanone), Florence, Bibione, Rimini.
- Vaduz. There is not much else.
- Amsterdam and Amstelveen. Enschede to buy lots of weed. I was young.
- San Marino
- The town called San Marino. On the mountain with three towers. The three towers were also called San Marino. I forgot the name of the mountain. It was not San Marino. That was very confusing.
- Mostly Bratislava and Vysoké Tatry but also a bit of Trenčín and some places here and there.
- Koper. Yeah, that's it.
- Mallorca and Ibiza. And Formentera.
- Stockholm, Uppsala.
- Bern, Lake Constance (Bodensee), Interlaken.
- United Kingdom
- London, Oxford, Southampton and a lot of places I can't remember. It was a long time ago. I should go there again.
- O Canada!
- Thousand Islands and Kingston, Toronto, Niagara Falls, Wasaga Beach, Quebec (actually only Montmorency Falls), Fredericton, Prince Edward Island, Bay of Fundy (Hopewell Rocks), Kejimkujik, Cabot Trail, Gros Morne and then trans-Labrador, past Manicouagan to Tadoussac.
- Beijing, Badaling (Great Wall of China), Shanghai, Nanjing, Zhouzhuang, Suzhou, Huangshan (aka Yellow Mountains). Didn't get scammed (#1 #2) thanks to WikiTravel. Thank you!
- New Delhi and Agra (Taj Mahal and Agra Fort). I didn't have much time, sadly.
- Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bhaktapur, Chitwan and some places in between.