Simon Hadley is currently in Sofia, Bulgaria (where I am living and working).
A bit about me
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Dieser Benutzer hat fortgeschrittene Deutschkenntnisse.
|| Този потребител има познания на средно ниво по български език.
|| Cette personne peut contribuer avec un niveau élémentaire de français.
My name is Simon Hadley, I'm 24 years old and I was born in England (Warwickshire).
Where I've been
- Finland (Oulu, Rovaniemi, Helsinki)
- Bangladesh (Dhaka, Mymensingh)
- Thailand (Bangkok, Ko Pha Ngan)
- South Africa (Johannesburg, Pretoria, Sabie)
- Mozambique (Maputo, Tofo Beach)
- Egypt (Cairo, Luxor, Aswan)
- Zambia (Livingstone, Lusaka)
- Turkey (Istanbul)
- Bulgaria (Sofia, Sozopol, Veliko Turnovo)
- India (New Delhi, Varanasi, Agra, Jaipur, Amritsar)
- Western Europe (ie, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany, Austria,
N.B. A lot of my modifications on these entries were made before I had a wikitravel account and so are uncredited, most notably Livingstone but also Sabie and Tofo Beach
Where I'm going next
Where I'd like to go
I would recommend
==Most Memorable travel experiences== (not mentioned above)
- Being chased by angry monkeys on a rooftop in Varanasi
- Tearing a ligament in my ankle and then Bungee Jumping anyway 2 days later in Livingstone