About me
Hi This is Rajkumar Vijayraj. Thanks for dropping by..
- Located at:
I live in Chennai, Tamilnadu, Southern India. India is where I was born and raised, where I spend of my life. I never thought of leaving this country. I belong here, India fascinates me and I feel most inspired and fulfilled just being here. I like music and movies, good south Indian food, everything really and am just enjoying life!
- My family and myself:
I am married to wonderful woman and have a grown up daughter who is studying to be a doctor. Together we love to travel by car across the country. I have a master degree in English Literature. Have been writing off and on, and have been a voracious reader, with a good collection of books.
I am an armature travel photographer. I believe in the magic of camera, it captures memories we all keep closest to our hearts. Someone once said the secret to taking great pictures is to take enough poor quality memories. After many poor ones, I finally figured out what he meant!
I am also a collector of bronze statuettes that we have procured during our family travels from various places. My collection consists of statues of gods and goddess of Indian mythology.
I have been a Project Manager by profession, I used to manage Interior fit outs of large and medium projects. I am now transitioning to Real Estate business. I am presently engaged with a multinational company.
 My Wikitravel:Projects
Tasks in progress:
Significant content and photo contribution have been made by me to the articles I am working on. Most of the information I contribute is gathered first hand while in the destination itself, the rest I compile by reading books, and internet information research.
- Shravanabelagola is a historic village famous for its impressive Jain temple. It is located in Hassan District of Karnataka.
- Belur Kannada: ಬೇಲೂರು) is a historic town in Hassan district of Karnataka state.
- Chennai formerly known as Madras, is the capital of the southern state of Tamil Nadu in India, and is the country's fourth-largest city.
- Madurai formerly known as Madura is the third largest city, in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the banks of the river Vaigai, Madurai has been a major settlement for two millennia. It is one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
 I have traveled in India to
- Chennai (I live in Chennai)