Reef types of the Cape Peninsula and False Bay
Peninsula Granite reefs
- Shoreline reefs from Seaforth to Smits Reef and maybe Batsata Rock
- Offshore reefs from Seal Island to Whittle Rock to Bellows Rock, York Shoal?
- Shoreline reefs and offshore reefs from contact zone at Bantry Bay to Tafelberg Reef
Table Mountain Sandstone reefs
- Shoreline reefs of Gordon's Bay lookout point to Kogelbaai
- Offshore reefs of Steenbras Ridge?
- Rocky Bank?
- East Shoal?
- Shoreline reefs from Klippiesbaai to Hangklip?
- Shoreline reefs from Noordhoek to Cape of Good Hope?
Kalk Bay reefs
- Muizenberg to Long Beach, Simon's Town (Glencairn?)
Buffels Bay reefs
- Inshore reefs from Smitswinkel Bay to Cape Point?
Tygerberg formation reefs
Gordon's Bay reefs
- Shoreline reefs from Strand to Gordon's Bay
- Shoreline reefs of Blousteen
Green Point reefs
- Shoreline and offshore reefs from contact zone at Bantry Bay northwards.