|| Hierdie persoon se eerste taal is Afrikaans.
|| This user is a native speaker of English.
|| Deze gebruiker heeft elementaire kennis van het Nederlands.
A wall at the Maropeng Centre in the Cradle of Humankind
contains a quote by Marshall McLuhan: Lucrative Lyrics in da hizouse !
Who am I
- Welcome and policy pages
- Personal templates
- Other wikitravelers
- Reminders to self
- Cape Town, improve the peninsula map and create city maps
- Do maps for each province similar to the one I have done for Western Cape
- Possibly create an article for Cradle of Humankind. It will qualify as an article, but I'll wait until I have more detail for it.
- Photos to take, someday when I get around to it.
- Take a weekend break and visit Royal Natal National Park, get photos of the Tugela falls and the park in general. Planned for early September 2008
Nelson Mandela Bridge, Kyalami, Sentech tower, Hillbrow tower, OR Tambo, WITS and UJ, Soccer City and Ellis Park
- Carltonville: Tau Tona shaft
- Cradock: Egg Rock, Market street
All the photos I upload have been taken either by me or my partner (you can find her posts on flickr) using a Konica Minolta DiMage A200 or our new Canon 400D. (photos older than 3 years might have been taken with a point and click Olympus).
I only upload to wikitravel shared, you can find my contributions here.
Other wikis where I contribute
This is a Wikitravel user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikitravel, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikitravel itself. The original page is located at http://wikitravel.org/en/User:Lucrativelyrics.