- My name is Chapman and I am 25 years old.
- I am very excited about wikitravel.org. Finally, a free and open content site for real world travelers!
- I have lived, traveled, worked and studied in several countries, and counting.
- There is nothing I love more than traveling and learning languages.
- Other than English I speak French, Spanish, Portuguese and can get by in Italian, German, Chinese and have notions of Swahili.
Where I Have Lived
Where I Have Traveled
- Obviously all the places I have lived, and...
- USA - Every state except the Dakotas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Oregon, Washington and Montana
- Southern China - Hong Kong, Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan
- Europe - Spain, Portugal, England, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Switzerland
- Colombia - Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Rodadero, Bogota, Medellin, Sincelejo, Coveñas, Tolu, Barú
- Russia - Moscow
- Japan - Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Tsuruga, Tomokomai, Sapporo, Shiretoko National Forest (Hokkaido)
What I Do
- I own several businesses (both internet and travel-related) with my brother and a good friend, including the latest one, and most pertinent to the content of this site, Hostel Happy. As far as I know, Hostel Happy is the first of its kind, a sailboat hostel in the Caribbean.
- Travel by land, sea and air to as many places as I possibly can and learn languages, experience culture and broaden my horizons.
How I can help you
- Contact me about any of these places and I can give you info on good spots. I will be putting all of my accumulated knowledge in tidbits on this site as I am able to, so eventually it will all be here!
- I may already have! I try to add fun content to the site that directs travelers towards real things to do and places to see. I am not big on adding general content, just little things here and there that could make your travels in certain areas just a little more real, exciting and cultural.