My route takes me from Dampier to Perth to Brisbane to Townsville. I mostly fly Qantas but do fly Virgin Blue and Jetstar occasionally. The large distances allow me to take my breaks in different parts of Australia instead of going back to Townsville each time. Therefore, I'll be travelling to Avalon near Geelong for the International Airshow in March. Just been to Broken Hill, Newcastle and the Hunter Valley so hopefully I'll update them as soon as I get an internet connection that's not at work!
 To Do
- Update Broken Hill to reflect what a great tourist spot it is.
- Create the Dampier / Karratha pages and warn to stay away as there's no accommodation.
- Update Australian cities I visit. Include good vegetarian / vegan restaurants. Check Happy Cow
- Update Geelong, Townsville, Roxby Downs, Woomera, Andamooka,
- Do some more work on Paluma, a great little spot.
My reminders: Ctbolt/help