I. Welcome
To help get you started contributing, we've created a tips for new contributors page, full of helpful links about policies and guidelines and style, as well as some important information on copyleft and basic stuff like how to edit a page. If you need help, check out Wikitravel:Help, or post a message in the travellers' pub.
- And a thanks from me too! Jpatokal 08:10, 28 December 2008 (EST)
 II. Content from Wikipedia
- Oops. Ok, no problem! chinzh 00:27, 29 December 2008 (EST)
 III. Phrasebooks
The Nyanja phrasebook formatting is messed up, the correct pattern is "English : Nyanja (PRO-NOUN-SEE-AY-SHUN)".
Also, where are you getting your data from? Are you sure it's more correct than what you're replacing? There are many different dialects of Nyanja... Jpatokal 10:54, 8 January 2009 (EST)
- If it has caused any misunderstanding, I did not change anything essentially in the Nyanja phrasebook , only some very minor formatting. I am not the 220.127.116.11 that has did all the sweeping changes across the article. chinzh 18:58, 8 January 2009 (EST)
- D'oh! Sorry, misread the history.
 IV. Proofreading
Hey, thanks again for the proofreading/copyediting, nice job! But would you mind using the edit summary - a lot of us will go and patrol the edit, if the reversion has a negative character count. Just note "proofreading" or something like that in the Summary, it'll save us some time on the patrolling. Cheers --Stefan (sertmann) Talk 06:26, 17 January 2009 (EST)
- Will make sure! (If I don't forget....) chinzh 10:32, 17 January 2009 (EST)
 V. SSO
Uhh, you just added the list of Schengen countries to those countries that can enter Schengen visa-free. (O_o) Jpatokal 10:37, 28 January 2009 (EST)
- My bad. D: Just some minor updates, Bolivians now need a visa. So I've done some minor changes chinzh 04:14, 29 January 2009 (EST)