British living in Indonesia.
I have a very good knowledge of Bali, some other areas of Indonesia (especially East Java) and many of the inner London districts.. I can act as a Wikitravel Docent for all those destinations. Please leave me any questions you have on my talk page or if necessary send me an email.
 Bali became a project
It was only supposed to be a bit of tidying up...... A microcosm of my life really.
When Bali is done....
perhaps Java, region by region. That's a hell of a task. Let's see how it goes with East Java. Update: East Java has gone as far as I can take it - three or four articles short of guide region status. It is nonetheless now a very developed guide, certainly better than any other available for this region.
On December 30th 2009, Bali became Wikitravel's first ever star region guide.
 Other projects
- The London Collaboration of the month for December, prompted a huge amount of work, especially on the inner boroughs.
- Working on as many region maps and the associated country regionalisation as I can find time for, as part of the Region maps expedition. This is my biggest commitment of time and energy to Wikitravel.
- As well as maps for Africa, a lot of work on various African articles. There is a considerable amount to do to knock the continent into Wikitravel shape.
- After Bali was finished, working on a number of other Indonesian sub-regions, including East Java, Lombok and Central Java.--Burmesedays 03:36, 12 April 2010 (EDT)
 Articles taken to star status
With varying degrees of help, I must add.
- On December 30th 2009, Bali became Wikitravel's first ever star region guide.
- On January 26th 2010, Hampstead became Wikitravel's first British star guide.
- On March 7th 2010, Nusa Lembongan became only Wikitravel's second non-developed world star guide using a city template.
- On April 4th 2010, Ubud followed Nusa Lembongan and became Wikitravel's third non-developed world star guide using a city template.
 Cleaning the family silver
 Loves, hates and wishes
 Upcoming travel plans
Sadly none..... I am far too busy :(
I am slowly getting to grips with producing Wikitravel style maps and those below are my favourites. All of the maps I have drawn for Wikitravel are catalogued here.