The Upper Cape is the westernmost region of Cape Cod, nearest to the Cape Cod Canal.
- Bourne (includes the villages of Bourne Village, Bournedale, Buzzards Bay, Cataumet, Gray Gables, Monument Beach, Pocasset, Sagamore and Sagamore Beach)
- Sandwich (includes the village of Forestdale.)
- Falmouth (includes the villages of Woods Hole,Teaticket and Waquoit)
- Mashpee (includes the villages of New Seabury and Popponesset)
- All Cape Boat Rentals and Jet Ski (All Cape Boat Rentals), 145 School Street, Hyannis, ☎ 508-827-2001, . Open 7 days 8am -5pm. All Cape Boat Rentals offers offers hourly, daily, weekly, and seasonal rentals of their 16-25 foot Boston Whaler boats and Yamaha jet skis. Boats can be delivered to your vacation property or transient dockage can be arranged with Sandwich Marina and other local marinas. $99+. (41.65122,-70.27603) edit
There are many great things to do on the Upper Cape from fishing in the Cape Cod Canal to antiquing to dining out at some great Cape Cod traditional spots. There is parking all along the canal where you can drop a line right from the banks. There is also Route 6A in Sandwich, which has many antique shops that would take you an entire day to make it from one end to the other.