Uniontown is a town in Stark County, Ohio.
- Clearwater Park, 12712 Hoover Avenue (Take SR 619 west of Cleveland Ave./Canton Rd.), ☎ +1 330-877-9800, . M-Sa 11AM-8PM, Su Noon-8PM. Swimming pool, arcade games and miniature golf. Also has a campground. $9.50/8.50/Free (General/Seniors & Children 3-11/Children under 2).
There are many options for food in Uniontown ranging from Japanese to Italian and everything in between in Uniontown and nearby Akron.
- Lake Varsity Diner, 13367 Cleveland Ave NW, Phone: (330) 699-3463.  Come For The Atmosphere – Come Back For The Food.
- Menchos Brothers Family Restaurant, 3700 Massillon Rd, Phone: (330) 896-2288.  Discover the taste of the Original Hamburger
- EuroGyro, 4195 Massillon Rd, Phone: (330) 899-0888.  This place has really good gyro sandwiches - very extensive menu including all kinds of sandwiches, pizzas, and house specials like the pita pizza.
- Cambria Suites Airport, 1787 Thorn Drive, Phone: (330) 899-1990.  Less than five minutes away from the airport, this brand new hotel has countless amenities for business travelers and vacationers alike.