Uberaba is a city in the Triângulo Mineiro.
- Ipê Woods (Mata do Ipê). This large park of native trees has trails for strolling. edit
- Jacarandá Park (Parque do Jacarandá). Uberaba's zoo has 33,000 square meters that are home to an array of regional animals. edit
- Carrinho Woods (Mata do Carrinho). edit
- Peirópolis Ranch and Paleontology Museum (Sítio e Museu Paleontológico de Peirópolis). edit
- Sacred Art Museum (Museu da Arte Sacra). edit
- Uberaba Sanctuary (Santuário de Uberaba). Built in the second half of the 19th century. edit