University of South Africa Campus in Tshwane
Tshwane is the metro area that includes Pretoria, Centurion and other nearby areas.
- Tswaing Meteorite Crater, Old Soutpan Road (30 km north of Onderstepoort), ☎ +27 (0)12 790-2302, . A very well preserved meteor crater some 200 000 years old and 1km in diameter. edit
- South African Airforce Museum, SAAF Museum, AFB Swartkop (Take exit 6 Centurion from the N14/Ben Schoeman freeway and follow the M24/Snake Road west towards Valhala. At the intersection with the R101/Jan Smuts Drive, turn left. The museum is on your right.), ☎ +27 (0)12 351-2153 (fax: +27 (0)12 351-2346), . Open 10AM to 3:30PM Mon to Fri and 10AM to 12:30PM on Sat. Entrance is free. edit
- Coin World, (Take exit 121 from the N1 South to the R101 Old Pretoria Road, the Mint is on your right.), ☎ +27 (0)12 677-2460, . Shop at the South African Mint for Kruger Rands and gold jewelery. Before going shopping, have breakfast at Café Burgundy's and watch buck and ostrich walk past. edit
- Hartebeesthoek Radio Astronomy Observatory, ☎ +27 (0)12 326-0742, . Operated by the CSIR as NASA Deep Space Station 51 from 1961 to 1974. Now operating as a radio astronomy observatory. edit
- Pretoria Skydiving Club, Pretoria, ☎ +27 (0)12 543-0377 (email@example.com), . Skydiving edit