Trinity County is inland in the North Coast region of California.
Trinity County has no traffic lights, freeways, parking meters, or incorporated cities
Highway 299 goes thru Trinity County is the most heavily used way of getting around.
Trinity County has five airports that service it
- Trinity Center Airport/John Swett Field
- Weaverville Airport/Lonnie Pool Field
- Hayfork Airport
- Hyampom Airport
- Ruth Airport
- Jorstad Cabin, located along the Hobo Gulch Trail, it is only accesible by walking on a unpaved trail.
- The La Grange Hydaulic Gold Mine, although not open to the public there is marker on the side of the road with one of the water cannons used for gold mining, located between Weverville and Junction City
- World War 2 Japanese Incendiary Balloon landing Site
- Scott Mueseum, located in Trinity Center
- Lake Trinity, the third largest resivor in Califoria, with over 147 miles of shoreline, great for boatings, jet ski's and other pleasure craft. Also a great spot for fishing.
- Invert Sports, 888-205-7119.  Enjoy beautiful Lake Trinity with a luxury vacation rentals and guided watercraft tours including; boats, jet skis, waverunners, houseboats, stand up paddle boards, wakeboards, water skis, water trampolines, other water toys, water sport lessons, and private tours.
- Trinity County Fair,  your typical county fair, held in Hayfork, California, see website for times and dates
Has a very low crime rate does not have a police department but does have a County Sherriff and the California Highway Patrol. Also of note there is few gas stations outside of Weaverville so it would be wise to get gas there, as cell phone service is spotty as you are in the mountains and would not want to be stuck for a long period of time.
WikiPedia:Trinity County, California