Treasure Coast is a region on the east coast of Florida. It has beautiful beaches and many opperunitties to see nature, and have fun. It is comprised of Indian River County, St. Lucie County, and Martin County.
Their is an Amtrak station in West Palm Beach, within the next few years the reigon will get one
The Treasure Coast is served by Interstate 95, the Florida Turnpike, and U.S. Highway 1.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO),  in Orlando, and Palm Beach International Airport (WPB),  in West Palm Beach are both outside the region, but are the major airports used.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB), One Air Terminal Pkwy, Suite 220, Melbourne, (321) 723-6227 ext. 222, . Near the north end of the region and served by Delta.
- West Palm Beach International Airport (PBIA) South End of Reigon with severd by most american air craft carriers
In Downtown, everything is walking distance but otherwise it is good to have a car.
- Downtown Stuart- A beautiful downtown centered around a giant sailfish statue with several beautiful buildings, great food and lots of fun shops
- Downtown Jensen- A fun artistic beachy downtown which used to be an old college town and still retains the college town feel.
- Shepards Park- A boardwalk park in Stuart
- Elliot Museum- An intrestiong Meusem in sturat on Hutcison Island which has several antique cars and tells the history of stuart and the Elliot inventors
- House of Refuge- last of all the Houses of Refuge on Florida's Coast
- Hit the Beach!- This area has wounderful beaches for swimming surfing and more includling:
- Stuart Beach- with factulities and goord waves this is a beautiful family beach
- Bathtub Beach- inclosed in a reef this are is a great place to find crabs and other small aquatic animals during low tide this however does not have facilities.
- Jensen beach- with more adventurous waters this beach is great and includes facilities
- Oceanorgaphic Center- stroll throught this amazing park and learn about all and see ocean creatures and plants
- St. Lucie County Aquarium (Smithsonian Marine Ecosystems Exhibit), 420 Seaway Dr., ☎ 772-462-3474, . 10-4. Created and managed through a partnership between the St. Lucie County Board of County Commissioners and the Smithsonian Marine Station in Fort Pierce, this 5,000-sqaure-foot facility features more than 8,000 gallons of marine life. The Aquarium's six aquarium displays and touch tank accurately reflect the habitats typically found in the Indian River Lagoon and surrounding coastal waters. $2-3. edit
- Mugligans- In both Downtown stuart and Jensen, this seafood restarant has great food
- Harborside- under the bridge in Downtown Stuart this seafood shop has a beautiful mood
- Lunas- a pizzzeria with good garlice knots in downtown Stuart
- Huffmans- a local ice cream shop in Downtown Stuart
- Kilwins- an ice cream shop in Downtown Stuart