Topock is a town in Arizona near the western border with California. The Colorado River is about 5 miles away and Topock has access through a marsh. Topock is on historic Route 66.
- Havasu National Wildlife Refuge, Courtwright Rd, +1 760 326-3853, . Camping and fishing in some areas. Over 200 species of birds to watch.
- Captain Doyle's Fun Fishing Guide Service, +1 928 768-2667, . Offers six-hour trips for two to six people. $100pp. Bait, tackle and equipment, bring your own license and lunch. One to one and one-half hour boat tours of the Colorado River are also offered.
- Jerkwater Canoe & Kayak, +1 928 768-7753, .
- Milo's Roadside Yacht Club, 5103 Powell Lake Rd., +1 928 768-8308.
- Golden Shores Inn, 5035 E Powell Lake Rd., +1 520 768-3427.
- Lindas Deli, 12826 S Highway 66, +1 520 768-8011.
Topock has no lodging. Try Needles, California