Titusville is a city in Brevard County, East Central Florida, Florida.
- Space Coast Regional Airport (IATA: TIX) (ICAO: KTIX), A small airport located at Columbia Blvd (State Road 405), .
- Orlando International Airport, the nearest large commercial airport, roughly 40 miles away .
- Sanford International Airport, a small commercial jetport, roughly 35 miles away
- Amtrak, 1400 Sligh Blvd. Orlando, FL 32806
Since you'll need a car to get from the airports to Titusville anyway, you can get there by following State Route 50 from Orlando until it ends at the Indian River.
- Space Coast Area Transit  is the name of the local Brevard County bus service. It is a cheap way to get around and is handicap accessible. The website provides maps and timetables. Buses travel to most sites and places of interest. $1.25 per ride, or $35 for a monthly pass.
- Cape Canaveral Lighthouse 
- Kennedy Space Center  , Nasa Parkway, Ph: (407) 452-2121. The most famous attraction of the Cape Canaveral area, which brought on the nickname "Space Coast." Regularly scheduled tours of the facility and museum.
- Patrick Air Force Base - The nearby launch site of unmanned rockets and satellites.
- Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge  - this large area spans a variety of habitats. Half is brackish estuaries and marshes, and the rest include coastal dunes, scrub oaks, pine forests and flatwoods, and palm and oak hammocks. It is home to 16 threatened/endangered species, including the manatee, the Florida scrub jay, sea turtles, bald eagles, and others. Over 1,000 plant species and more than 500 species of wildlife have also been documented on the refuge, including 330 species of birds, 117 fishes, 65 amphibians and reptiles, and 31 mammals. Self-guided car and walking tours are offered. This is a remote area with virtually no amenities, but you can leave for lunch and return later if you wish.
- Cocoa Beach Sportfishing Charters, 800 Scallop Dr, 1-321-848-2662. . Deep Sea Fishing Charters leaving from Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral, 25 minutes drive from Titusville on the Space Coast. Catch Dolphin, Wahoo, Sailfish, Grouper and many others. Children Welcome.
- Dixie Crossroads Seafood Restaurant, 1475 Garden Street, ☎ 321-268-5000, . edit
- Paul's Smokehouse
- Dogs 'R Us
- El Leoncito, 4280 South Washington Street. Mexican and Cuban food edit
- Cloiber's Cobbler
- Caffe Chocolat
- Sunrise Bread Company
Motels and Hotels
- Best Western Space Shuttle Inn, 3455 Cheney Highway, ☎ +1 321 269-9100 (toll free: +1 800 523-7654, fax: +1 321 383-4674), . edit
- Clarion Inn, 4951 S Washington Ave, ☎ +1 321 269-2121. edit
- Hampton Inn, 4760 Helen Hauser Boulevard, ☎ +1-321-383-9191 (fax: +1-321-383-9166), . edit
- Ramada Inn Kennedy Space Center/Titusville, 3500 Cheney Highway, ☎ +1-321-269-5510, . edit
- Seasons in the Sun Motorcoach Resort, 2400 Seasons In The Sun Blvd., Titusville/Mims, Reservations: (877) Our-Park, (877) 687-7275 (Fax: (321) 385-0450), .
|Routes through Titusville
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!