Ticino  is an Italian-speaking region in Switzerland. It is in the south of the country bordering Valais, Uri, Graubunden and the north of Italy.
Locarno International film festival
- Ascona- known sometimes as the Swiss Riviera.
- Bellinzona - the capital of the canton.
- Chiasso -the last town in Switzerland, is surrounded on three sides by Italy
- Lugano- is the only real city in the canton, with a pleasant waterfront, stunning lake views and steep hillsides.
- Bellinzona e Alto Ticino
- Lago di Lugano
- Lago Maggiore e Valli
Ticino has a full range of accommodations including hotels, holiday houses, hostels, huts, campsites and agritourism stays.
- Ticino Turismo, Via Lugano 12, Bellinzona, tel. +41 (0)91 825 70 56, fax: +41 (0)91 825 36 14, email@example.com, .