Aerial view of Lake Lugano
Ticino  is an italian speaking region in Switzerland. It is in the south of the country bordering Valais, Uri, Graubunden and the north of Italy.
Locarno International film festival
- Ascona- known sometimes as the Swiss Riviera.
- Bellinzona - the capital of the canton.
- Chiasso -the last town in Switzerland, is surrounded on three sides by Italy
- Lugano- is the only real city in the canton, with a pleasant waterfront, stunning lake views and steep hillsides.
- Bellinzona e Alto Ticino
- Lago di Lugano
- Lago Maggiore e Valli
 Get in
 Get around
Ticino has a full range of accommodations including hotels, holiday houses, hostels, huts, campsites and agritourism stays.
- Ticino Turismo, Via Lugano 12, Bellinzona, tel. +41 (0)91 825 70 56, fax: +41 (0)91 825 36 14, email@example.com, .