Thomasville is a city in Georgia's Plantation Midlands region.
- Pebble Hill Plantation-Historic old-south style plantation home.
- Sweet Grass Dairy-Family owned dairy known to make Georgia's finest cheeses.
- Power of the Past Aviation Museum
- Liam's Fusion of Flavors, 113 E. Jackson St., ☎ 229-226-9944, . edit - Menu varies from Lobster Mac & Cheese, to pork tenderloins, and local veggies.
- Jonah’s Fish & Grits, 109 E. Jackson St, ☎ 229-226-0508, . edit - Fresh fried seafood.
- Pineywood Suites, 429 East Clay St, . edit
- Coalson Plantation & Inn, 301 Showboat Lane, . edit
- Paxton House Inn B&B, 445 Remington Ave, . edit
|Routes through Thomasville