The Lothians is the collective name given to three counties in Scotland. The counties in question are Midlothian, East Lothian and West Lothian.
- Edinburgh — The Lothians' one major city and the capital of Scotland
- Aberlady — a quaint seaside village
- Dalkeith — the main town in the former mining area of Midlothian
- Dunbar — harbour town popular with American tourists due to its links with the conservationist John Muir
- Gullane — seaside village and golfing mecca.
- Haddington — picturesque market town and the county town of East Lothian
- Linlithgow — historic West Lothian town and the birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots
- North Berwick — small harbour town with internationally important seabird nesting sites
- Roslin — a village, home to that chapel from the Da Vinci Code
 Other destinations
 Get in
 Get around
 Stay safe
 Get out