Thalang is a town in the interior of Phuket.
- Pra Phoot, Wat Prathong:Half-buried golden Buddha statue is the main attraction of Wat Phra Thong, where is not a very big temple, but with its several buildings and colourful features, The Buddha image which is said to be 'untouchable' in that every person who has tried to dig it out is reported to have been cursed.
- Ton Sai Waterfall: The biggest waterfall in Phuket. The largest drop measures 10 m and is just 22 km outside Phuket
- Soi Dog Foundation, 167/9 Moo 4, Soi Mai Khao 10, Tambon Mai Khao, Amphur Talang, Phuket 83110, Thailand (http://www.soidog.org/en/contact-us-2/directions-to-soi-dog/), ☎ +66 (0) 81 788 4222, . Monday - Friday 9am - 12 Noon and 1pm - 4pm and. Soi Dog Foundation is a registered charity that helps street dogs and stray cats. Visitors are welcome to take a tour of their facilities and meet their hundreds of dogs and dozens of cats, and stay for the day to play with the animals. Rather than a "dog pound," Soi Dog's shelter is an uplifting environment where dogs and cats receive high quality care. Free. edit
- Coqoon Spa, 116 Moo 1, Sakhu Thalang. 66 70327006
- ANANTARA PHUKET , 888 Moo 3 ,Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand (Phuket’s international airport (HKT) is just 15 minutes drive from Anantara Phuket), ☎ +66 76 336 100, . checkout: Late check-out until 4.00 pm (subject to availability). Anantara Phuket escape to the paradise with inspirational natural wonders, that create unforgettable memories along the Andaman coast. USD 353.
- ANANTARA PHUKET LAYAN RESORT and SPA , 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110 Thailand (Located just 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, along Phuket’s serene west coast), ☎ +66 76 317 200, . checkout: Late check-out until 4.00 pm (subject to availability). A tropical sanctuary in a tranquil island Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa is a luxury collection of rooms suits and villas along the uniquely indulgent Layan beach. USD 181.