There were none listed. I have added 8 so far but all very much open to discussion.--Burmesedays 00:18, 22 March 2010 (EDT)
- I was going to suggest the Lomé Voodoo Market, until I saw that we haven't written about it! --Peter Talk 15:17, 22 March 2010 (EDT)
- Voodoo is a good subject. Maybe we could just list the Northern Benin region as the birthplace and strongest centre of modern practice?
- Another idea is the Cape Coast slaveforts of Ghana. That would though be the 3rd listed OD for Ghana.--Burmesedays 22:43, 22 March 2010 (EDT)
- I think a lot of good places do not have articles about them. I thought of Goree Island, but that is just given brief mention in the Dakar article. Also, Sungbo's Eredo in Ijebu Ode (Nigeria) is the largest pre-colonial structure on the African continent, but that city has no page either. Mount Cameroon is also famous, but no article. Aren't there any famous places from the ancient Kingdom of Benin? Most sources on this region list the same few places. ChubbyWimbus 23:14, 22 March 2010 (EDT)
- By all means create more articles! Sungbo's Eredo sounds more like an attraction to me though? Mount Cameroon probably likewise? It is only a 5 hour trek to the summit.--Burmesedays 23:20, 22 March 2010 (EDT)